Type:Dealer - Sales Location:North London, London Salary:£24000 per annum Benefits: Bonus Responsibilities:
Automotive, Motor Trade Job: Motor Parts Telesales Advisor required
Trade Parts Telesales Advisor job description - Experiece within a motorfactor or motor trade parts role essential.
Objective: Accurately identify customer parts requirements
- Maintain an up-to-date knowledge of new or updated parts, and ensure parts bulletins, lists and catalogues are read and stored. - Remain aware of promotional and Marketing activity. - Attend training courses to develop job-related knowledge. - Ensure that a receipt, payment or authorised signature is obtained for all parts stock issued. - Assist the parts manager in all aspects of stocktaking.
Objective: Process parts orders efficiently
- Ensure all paperwork, documentation and parts requisitions are completed accurately - Ensure all credit sales transactions are to an authorised signatory or approved account, and cash and cheque payments are received and stored securely. - Place special orders as necessary AND ENSURE MINIMUM AMOUNT OF RETURNS.
Objective: Ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Satisfy customer requirements by identifying parts accurately - Answer customer queries regarding parts warranties in a manner that is easily understood - Receive customers promptly and courteously
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with customers by meeting and exceeding their expectations
Objective: Contribute to departmental compliance with company policies and industry guidelines
- Ensure the department is kept clean and tidy. - Ensure the correct recycling of all disposed and damaged items in line with environmental regulations. - Adhere to all Health and Safety and Company policies and procedures. - Ensure procedures appertaining to recycling/exchange units are adhered to.
8am -6pm Mon-Fri working 8.30am-1pm Alternate Saturdays Up to £3.5k per annum commission
To apply please send your CV to Nicola MacDonald Nicola@drivenmotorjobs.com  or call Nicola in the strictest of confidence 07939 499863.
Please remember to add your home phone number, mobile number, email address and full address to your CV. If this information is missing it slows down our process and may result in us not being able to contact you.
Driven Motor Jobs - Automotive Jobs - Motor Trade Jobs
We specialise in automotive recruitment and the following positions: Accident Repair Centre Manager, Accountants, Aftersales Manager, Area Manager, Bodyshop Advisor, Bodyshop Assessor, Bodyshop Manager, Business Development Manager, Business Manager , Dealer Principal, Estimator, Fast Fit Technician, Fast Fit Manager, F & I Manager, General Manager, General Sales Manager, Group Aftersales Director, Group Aftersales Manager, Mechanic , MET Fitters, Panel Beater, Paint Sprayer, Panel Beater, Parts Sales Representative, Master Technician, Motor Cycle Mechanic, Motor Cycle Technician, Vehicle Technician, LCV Technicians, Trade Parts Representative, Parts Advisor, Parts Manager, Receptionists, Regional Sales Manager, Sales Administrator, Sales Controller, Sales Executive, Sales Manager, Senior Service Advisor, Service Advisor, Service Manager, Service Team Leader, Technicians, Tyre Fitters, Valeters, Warranty Administrator, Warranty Manager, Workshop Controller,
All available across the South East, London, East Anglia and the Home Counties, and regularly match candidates to motor trade jobs in Bedford, Luton, Northampton, Harlow, Bury St Edmunds, Beccles, Bishop Stortford, Cambridge, Southend, Chelmsford, Brentwood, Huntingdon, Milton Keynes, Harlow, Colchester, Norwich, Ipswich, Grays, and Northampton.