My client, a prestige main dealership based in Cambridge, is looking to recruit an experienced Transaction Manager to join their highly successful Sales team.
As a Transaction Manager, your role is key to the success of our Retail Centres. The role is focused on your ability to sell financial solutions to our customers whilst ensuring FCA compliance at all times. We believe that skills and experience can transfer between different industries, so we would welcome applications from people both within the car industry but also from Retail, Banking and Financial Services. This role also offers the opportunity to use your initiative.
Requirements for this Role as a Transaction Manager
- Excellent relationship and interpersonal skills are vital for this role. You must be able to adapt to each customer and ensure the finance package is tailored to their individual requirements.
- Be highly organised.
- Have the ability work well on your own and within the Sales Team.
- High motivation levels, with excellent communication and administrative skills and able to work well under pressure.
- A full driving licence and be able to work weekends
Your Responsibilities as a Transaction Manager will include
- To unleash the potential of the sales team by setting stretching objectives and providing regular feedback on performance against these objectives.
- To ensure that all sales executives have a current PDR to maximise performance and to support individuals development.
- To resource the sales team appropriately on a day to day and longer term basis.
- Ensure that compliance is enforced and that it meets all the obligations relating to the customer experience and to the manufacturers standards within the sales arena
- Full understanding of manufacturer targets ensuring the team are maximising every opportunity
- Be receptive to new ways of doing things and actively encourage the sales team to try out new ideas
- Inspire the sales team to deliver an Incredible Customer Experience for every customer that the sales team comes into contact with.
- Manage the day to day sales activities such as deal files, handovers, sales funnel to maximise sales revenue.
As a Transaction Manager you will receive a competitive basic salary, along with an excellent bonus structure, a company car, generous holiday allowance and a company pension.
Apply Now or forward an up-to-date CV to Emma Green at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively you can contact Emma on 01603 633699 for more details!
Follow Motivation HR on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn for news on our latest jobs!